NSM ES-VI Floor Model A Title Page Lubrication Help
Ford Wilkinson
2022-07-26 15:47:51 UTC
Hello everyone. I inherited a NSM Cosmic Blast ES-VI Floor Model CD jukebox. I cannot find a repair tech in the Memphis TN area so I am trying to keep this girl going on my own. My current issue is the title page module will only flip to the left but struggles to the right (this is a flip page not the slide). It will flip to the right once or twice but its almost like it overloads it and stops working till I turn the power off and back on.

I've been in contact with a company out of England and they suggested it might just simply need to be lubricated. I've read all the service manuals and there are no instructions for this process. From what I can see the motor and the gears are in the middle top of the title page unit. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with lubricating this type of title page unit? Any tips / tricks would be wonderful. Thank you
DesotoFireflite
2022-07-26 16:54:08 UTC
To: Ford Wilkinson
Re: NSM ES-VI Floor Model A Title Page Lubrication Help
By: Ford Wilkinson to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Tue Jul 26 2022 08:47 am

FW> Hello everyone. I inherited a NSM Cosmic Blast ES-VI Floor Model CD
FW> jukebox. I cannot find a repair tech in the Memphis TN area so I am trying
FW> to keep this girl going on my own. My current issue is the title page
FW> module will only flip to the left but struggles to the right (this is a
FW> flip page not the slide). It will flip to the right once or twice but its
FW> almost like it overloads it and stops working till I turn the power off
FW> and back on. I've been in contact with a company out of England and they
FW> suggested it might just simply need to be lubricated. I've read all the
FW> service manuals and there are no instructions for this process. From what
FW> I can see the motor and the gears are in the middle top of the title page
FW> unit. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with lubricating this
FW> type of title page unit? Any tips / tricks would be wonderful. Thank you

Sorry, I'm not help with NSM, I'm strictly old model Seeburgs, but there are groups on facebook that will assist you fully on the NSM and other models. Do a group search for jukebox, and another for NSM, you will end up with about 6 groups, but they will get you going.

SysOp: C.G. Learn, AKA: DesotoFireflite
Valhalla Home Services! - (Synchronet) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:23
A Gamers Paradise - Over 250 Registered Online Game Doors!

--- Old farts never die! They just smell that way...
--- Synchronet 3.19c-Win32 NewsLink 1.113
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net