***NSM PRESTIGE ES160 WHOLE OR FOR PARTS***
t***@webtv.net
2005-09-18 15:47:12 UTC
I have a nice complete non-working Prestige ES160 jukebox that I'm
selling as is condition, or I can pull parts and sell it off in this
fashion.
The box is complete and in nice original condition, with exception of
the coin rejector, coin bag & coin door.
The problem is with the carriage mech. (it will pickup the proper
record and play side B ok, but tonearm will not seat properly onto the
record when selecting side A).
The amp/sound system is complete and has very nice sound and it also
comes with a service manual.
Overall the cosmetics are in very nice condition as well.
I would like $250.00 or best offer for it as is, or I can part it out
as you wish, to save on shipping.
Also when I purchased the jukebox I got quite a few extra parts with it
as well, (1 complete working amp & 3 extra amp/tone boards, misc.
carriage parts, motors etc.)
This could be an easy fix for someone who understands this problem, of
which I couldn't quite figure out.
So buy it as is, or email me with your want list.
Jukebox is located in Burnsville Mn. 55306, and I would prefer a local
pickup will assist buyer in shipping.
flea
2005-09-19 05:43:46 UTC
can you send me a price list broke down i live to far away but would
like parts thanks ***@aol.com
mmplain
2005-09-20 11:55:59 UTC
It seems a shame to part-out a box that has what seems to be a fairly minor
problem. I have one of these machines in my collection and it really
sounds great. It looks nice too when it is lit up. It's not a spectacular
jukebox but still very worthy.
t***@aol.com
2005-09-23 14:26:01 UTC
Is this juke still available?

Terry.
t***@webtv.net
2005-10-01 15:26:29 UTC
Hi Terry:
Indded the NSM prestige 160 is still available.
If you need additional info on this or the parts I also have for this
jukebox, you can call me @ 952-426-5034.
Thanks
David
2005-10-03 00:33:22 UTC
I'm looking for a main drive motor for mine if anyone has one for sale?
Steve Karlen
David
2005-10-07 02:45:22 UTC
Post by t***@webtv.net
[...]
What is the actual problem you are having Steve? - is the motor running
slow?